Key responsibilities for the role of Test Team Leader will include:
- Manage team of Test engineers at various levels from in scrum testing to hardening test cycles
- Develop and manage test environments that are representative of the various customer deployments
- Design and Implement Test Architecture to maximise the coverage and efficiency of testing
- Drive Automation initiatives
- Ensure all phases of testing from in scrum testing to hardening are documented to reduce repetition.
- Define, source, set up and maintain Lab equipment
- Work with Development and Product to understand the requirement and develop test cases
- Support estimating and planning activities for new features / releases
- Ensure traceability of test cases to system requirements
- Manage and participate in the execution of system testing
- Monitor, control and report test results
- Analyse and report test failures to Development
- Ensure that the released system meets the agreed specification within the agreed quality
- Complete release notes, handover documentation to Operations, and lead Release Gate Review meeting
- Support resolution of customer issues by replicating and investigating issues under test conditions
- Facilitate close cooperation between System Test, Development, Quality, and Operations to drive continuous improvement in the quality of system releases
Your technical skills and experience should include:
- A strong background leading a test team, with excellent leadership skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering on schedule
- Experience of transforming test teams and delivering fit for purpose and efficiently scaled team.
- Proven experience of mentoring and maintaining high performing test teams.
- Structured and detailed in their approach to the role
- Experience of testing complex systems including networks, databases, web applications, and Linux platforms
- Good system level knowledge and development experience of wireless communication systems and how they are specified and tested.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to react to changing demands/priorities
- Experience of the “full lifecycle” of system development: specification; architecture, design, documentation, coding, testing, but especially the specification and testing stages.
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience of working cross-functionally
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
Benefits for this role include pension, bonus, share options, health and medical insurance.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.