Senior Software Engineer – Build & Release
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Software Engineer will include:
- Interact with Engineers to support building and deploying software
- Architect and develop tools to automate tasks and speed up time to release
- Work in a cross-functional engineering team where you’ll leverage your experience to ensure wise practice use during implementation of new systems
- Author and support internally built RESTful services that augment our deployment pipeline
- Maintain open source deployment pipeline related software and tool components
- Directly communicate Developer Experience team goals, tools and deployment processes to other Engineers
As the selected Senior Software Engineer, your skills and experience should include:
- A strong understanding of software development practices
- Knowledge of APIs, deploy pipelines, containers and Linux
- Industry experience developing software
- Ability to earn trust and credibility with technical teams
- Desire to help Engineers solve problems
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
And you’ll have experience in a number of the following areas:
- AWS/Cloud infrastructure
- Cloudformation or similar infrastructure tools
- An understanding of how software is hosted and served
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a genuine industry leading, multi-award- winning technology developer where you’ll have a direct input developing software solutions that will be used across the globe.
The company is going through a huge round of expansion and can support candidates looking to advance into Principal and Technical Lead level positions.
Benefits includes bonus, equity, pension, life assurance and medical insurance.