Senior RF Engineer
The role of Senior RF Engineer is to take a design concept or idea, produce the specification to match the overall system requirement and then take responsibility for that design through to production and provide on-going support.
This is a business-critical role and as such carries additional responsibilities outside the more obvious technical requirements.
Key responsibilities for the role of Senior RF Engineer are:
▪ RF circuit design, board layout and system architecture
▪ Design of linear high power wide band RF amplifiers
▪ LNA, Down-converter and Up-converter Design
▪ RF simulation using large and small signal models
▪ Design of filters
▪ Transmitter and Receiver Design
▪ Design of antennas
▪ Provide support and input to the system design function
Experience required for the role of Senior RF Engineer include:
▪ Degree in an engineering or science discipline
▪ Industry experience and success in an RF design role
▪ A proven track record of taking designs through prototype stage to production and a practical ‘hands on’ approach with knowledge of bench tuning and RF measurement techniques.
▪ A self-starter, self-motivated and able to produce results under pressure.
▪ Willingness to take instruction and to contribute ideas in a team environment.
▪ Interacting with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner.
▪ Ability to fit into a close-knit working community.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and inter-departmental skills.
The company is a leader in the design and manufacture of highly complex communication systems supplied across the security and defence sector. They are incredibly successful delivering within this space due to their experience and expertise within the engineering team.
They have an extremely exciting and technically challenging product roadmap ahead and are looking for an additional Senior RF Engineer to join the team.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further.