As the selected Senior Hardware Engineer, you’ll join a small, but expert team where you’ll work on the design, development and validation of high-speed network and storage systems.
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Hardware Engineer will include:
- Hardware design, development, validation and transfer to production of server class systems based on high-speed application processors and supporting multiple high-speed interfaces
- Contribute to the technical definition of products on the technology roadmap
- Full lifecycle support of the product line
- Supporting product compliance testing
- Mentoring of junior engineers
Your skills and experience should include:
- Experience of high-speed interfaces (e.g. Serial ATA, PCI Express, 10G Ethernet)
- ARM, Intel or AMD application processor hardware development experience
- Experience of power and signal integrity analysis and related tools
- Detailed design review experience
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Design for manufacturing and design for test
- Hardware board bring up and debugging experience
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and focused
- Technical documentation including product specifications, test and assembly procedures
- Electronics engineering degree or significant relevant experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Hardware Engineer with a strong digital background ready for a fresh new challenge. Benefits include bonus, share options, pension, private medical insurance and more.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.