Senior Hardware Engineer
As the selected Senior Hardware Engineer, you’ll join an expert team where you’ll work on the design and architecture of energy efficient server and storage systems used within data centres.
This role is a unique blend of technically challenging work, whilst designing systems that will have a genuine positive impact on the world.
If you are a digital and power bias Senior Hardware Engineer conscious about the environment, this could be the perfect role.
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Hardware Engineer will include:
• Hardware design and architecture of systems to support high-speed processors and power electronics
• Full lifecycle support of the current and future product line
• Contribute to the technology roadmap
• Support compliance and testing
• Mentoring Junior and Mid-level Engineers
As the selected Senior Hardware Engineer, your skills and experience should include:
• Strong digital and power design background
• Solid product development with microprocessors or FPGAs/ASICs and high-speed interfaces
• Excellent schematic capture experience
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead projects and mentor engineers
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Hardware Engineer with a strong digital and power background ready for a fresh new challenge.
Benefits include bonus, share options, pension, private medical insurance and more.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.