As the selected Python Developer, you’ll join an expert Python Development Team and work on a wide selection of products from cloud applications to real-time management platforms. You will be responsible for working on key projects on time and to budget as well as taking technical leadership and mentoring Junior Developers.
Responsibilities for the role of Python Developer will include:
- Development of new software systems and maintenance of critical existing products.
- Work alongside a diverse team of programmers to complete internal projects and deploy products into third-party technologies while adhering strictly to good development practices.
- Mentoring Junior Developers.
Your technical skills and experience should include:
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Strong knowledge in frameworks such as Django or similar
- Familiar with Linux and Git or Mercurial
- Excellent understanding of integration test, the writing unit
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and Agile software development
- Startup mindset with a commitment to deliver well-documented, effective, and reusable code
Benefits include bonus, company equity, pension scheme and medical insurance.