Principal Hardware Engineer
As the selected Principal Hardware Engineer, you’ll join an expert and collaborative team where you’ll work on the design of high speed boards to support high performance computing and edge AI applications.The role includes system architecture and design of the high-speed digital electronics, schematics design, PCB layout, board bring-up, troubleshooting, system integration and validation.
- Architecture, design, test, and verification of hardware and embedded systems
- Technically leading a small team
- Project management
- Design of complex embedded electronic boards, including high speed 64-bit Intel and/or ARM processors
Experience and Skills:
- Industry experience designing complex systems
- Proven experience of high-performance microprocessor design
- Demonstrably high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of high-speed, data centre class, computer system architectures
- Hands-on experience with the design of systems employing PCI Express Gen 3 and above, NVMe, SATA 3, and high speed networking standards
- Experience with designs based on Intel Xeon SP family, NVidia GPGPU, and AMD EPYC family
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.