Our client is a rapidly growing, truly innovative data analytics start-up based in London. They have grown from a team of four to over one hundred employees globally in six years. They are continuing their expansion and are looking for a Head of Computer Vision to help drive the company’s capabilities forward.
Responsibilities for the role of Head of Computer Vision will include:
- Define research directions leading to new products.
- Being responsible for the development of algorithms and models.
- Collaborate with the frontend and backend software engineers to produce a strong and scalable infrastructure.
- To manage, hire and grow the computer vision engineers team and to implement improvements and develop the computer vision systems.
- To help improve company technology through ongoing assessment of new technologies.
As the selected Head of Computer Vision, your skills and experience should include:
- Experience and success technically leading teams of machine learning/computer vision specialists.
- A proven track record bringing to market production grade computer vision based systems.
- Experience working with either static images or video.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning frameworks.
- Experience with developing custom deep learning models.
- Strong background in programming.
- Strong engineering background and the ability to plan and architect systems.
Head of Computer Vision – £100,000 – £150,000 – Plus an excellent benefits package.