As the selected Hardware Test Engineer, you’ll join a small, but expert team where you’ll work on the test and support high-speed network and storage systems.
Responsibilities for the role of Hardware Test Engineer will include:
- Development and ongoing support of hardware test fixtures and related test software for the production test of hardware and system level products.
- Development of test equipment hardware to production standards, and regulatory and safety requirements.
- Support inhouse development, testing, rework, modification and prototyping Fault finding in production and for customer returns
- Consult with hardware design engineers to ensure products are designed for test
Your skills and experience should include:
- Industry experience in developing and maintaining production test systems
- Electronics engineering degree or significant relevant experience
- Experience with functional and bed of nails test fixture environment
- Proven ability to clearly define and execute fault-finding at both the board and system level
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and focused
- Technical documentation including test and assembly procedures
- Ideally, some experience with Python and/or C++ programming in a Linux development
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Hardware Test Engineer with a strong test background ready for a fresh new challenge. Benefits include bonus, share options, pension, private medical insurance and more.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.