Hardware Engineer – NPI
As the selected Hardware Engineer, you’ll join a truly expert and collaborative team where you’ll be responsible for taking complex hardware designs from R&D to manufacture. A key party of the role will be identifying and implementing solutions to increase the manufacturability and test of hardware and embedded systems. You will work in a multi-disciplined team to deliver new products for a global client base.
Key responsibilities for the role of Hardware Engineer will include:
- Take designs through the NPI lifecycle to ensure successful manufacturability and test.
- Identify and implement solutions to increase the test of hardware.
- Ensure the requirements between R&D and manufacturing are defined and implemented.
- Debugging and solving issues at both a board and instrument level.
- Implementing design changes as a result of component supply chain issues.
- Estimating and delivering to timescales based on an outline of the requirements.
- Support quality-oriented activities to deliver products.
As the selected Hardware Engineer, your skills and experience should include:
- Schematic design experience.
- Experience of developing test scripts.
- Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team.
- Detail orientated and driven to deliver in dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of FPGAs/ASICs
- Experience of manufacturing and testing complex products.
Benefits for the role of Hardware Engineer include pension, healthcare, life assurance, illness protection, 32 days holiday, flexible working hours, gym, tennis court, golf and more around health and wellbeing which the company promotes a lot. It is genuinely a great place to work!