As the selected Hardware Engineer, you’ll join a small, but expert team where you’ll work on the design, development and validation of high-speed network and storage systems.
Responsibilities for the role of Hardware Engineer will include:
- Hands on hardware design, development, validation and transfer to production of server class systems based on high-speed application processors and supporting multiple high-speed interfaces
- Full lifecycle support of the product line
- Product compliance testing
Your skills and experience should include:
- Experience of high-speed interfaces (e.g. Serial ATA, PCI Express, 10G Ethernet)
- ARM, Intel or AMD application processor hardware development experience (32/64bit CPUs)
- Electronics engineering degree or significant relevant experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Hardware board bring up and debugging experience
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and focused
- Technical documentation including product specifications, test and assembly procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hardware Engineer with a strong digital background ready for a fresh new challenge and to progress to Senior. Benefits include bonus, share options, pension, private medical insurance and more.
Please get in touch if you would like to explore further or have any questions regarding the role or company.